|Category:||Communication, Entertainment, Utilities|
Spytooth is a bluetooth device scanner written in java (J2ME). Basically Spytooth discovers bluetooth devices around you (about 10 mt.) and save them to your mobile phone. Once saved, you can use Spytooth to know if those devices are near you (example if you want to know if your friends are at disco, pubs and other places).
Spytooth has the following properties:
- Timer function to avoid battery depletion
- Scan all devices or only your friends
- Save/Add/Edit devices to your local mobile database
- Log time and date of devices when you detect them (First seen and last seen)
- Sound & Vibration. Choose a beep or a vibration (or both) as alarm type when you discover a bluetooth device.
10 - May 19, 2012 - ABDI from SOMALIA using Nokia C3-00
YES ILIKE IT
9.4 - October 11, 2011 - CHRISTIAN from MAKURDI NIGERIA using Nokia 2690
I LOVE IT
8.4 - August 13, 2011 - THANZEEL from INDIA using Nokia C1-01
7.6 - November 26, 2010 - GIRISH from KOTA INDIA using Samsung GT-B3210 CorbyTXT
8.4 - May 25, 2010 - Andy from england using Samsung GT-S5230 Tocco Lite
this app could prove to be a life saver
Looking for Ringtones?
On your phone?
SpyTooth on Mobile