Smaller! Faster! Clearer! More powerful!
This is the best picture viewer/gallery/photo album you are looking for and you can replace the stock gallery!
Speed browsing tons of pictures without background service!
Clear thumbnail previews, include or exclude the specified folders! Easy to hide your privacy photos!
Greater resolution, better image quality of full-screen photo view!
iPhone' smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, single/double tap or pinch to zoom!
Rich image editing and management features: rotate, crop/shrink, share, set wallpaper, slides, sort, rename, move/copy!
If you like it, rate me!
If any issue, email me! PLEASE!
You can create new folder when moving/copying pictures.
You can rename the file/folder by tap the title in the title bar.
Animated-GIF is not supported!
App2SD will be available when the size >= 500K!
Not every app accepts multiple sharing!
1. Fix bug: Can't play videos if you select QuickPic as video player
2. Fix bug: Can't rotate the image from email or MMS
3. Fix some crash bugs
1. Background loading make the UI more smooth
2. Rewrite an EXIF parser for better performance and stability
3. Now you can rotate and shrink the image when crop
4. Save the scroll position for each folder
5. Auto update thumbnail if file changed
6. Work around: multiple sharing to HTC email app
7. Many other optimizations and bugs fix
Content rating: Everyone
5 - June 23, 2011 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Great usability, keep up the good work
5 - June 23, 2011 - vicky
Easy to use. Good quality
5 - June 23, 2011 - Bob
Exactly what I wanted
5 - June 23, 2011 - Stacy
5 - June 23, 2011 - Janis
My new default. So much faster thatn anything else Ive found. It actually lets me do stuff with pics, too not just look share. Love it!
5 - June 23, 2011 - Mac
Amazing orginizes all my pics great...XD
2 - June 23, 2011 - Cahara
Does what its supposed to but its completely pointless. Uninstall
3 - June 23, 2011 - andrew
Need a setting that doesnt crop photos I add as wallpaper.
4 - June 23, 2011 - Glen
Looking for Ringtones?
On your phone?
QuickPic for Android