|Category:||Action, Sports, Strategy|
PingPong (or Table Tennis) is a sport requiring stamina, fitness and desire. It is a fast, dynamic, challenging sport. It is a sport that can be played at your own pace for your exercise and enjoyment. It's sport enjoyed by both males and females. Now you can take all that onto your mobile screen!
At the start you might want to try the Training section where you can train yourself on the game. You can select your gender and then you can select your opponent. Opponents have different skills and each has his strong point and his weak points! Try to beat first the weakest one then proceed to stronger opponents.
After preparing yourself well, you can try to compete for world's cup. There are 16 competitors who will be organized in 8 groups. The losing player will get out. If you win the four consecutive matches then you win the cup!
Controls of the game are very easy. You can get accustomed to it within several minutes.
The game is available for many Nokia, SonyEricsson, Samsung, and SonyEricsson handsets. We also support some Audiovox, LG handsets. There's also a 100% MIDP compatible version ready to be ported to other devices.
· '4' or 'LEFT': Move the player left.
· '6' or 'RIGHT': Move the player right.
· '5' or FIRE: Move forward
· '8' or DOWN: Move background.
· '7': Move the player to the left and down.
· '9': Move the player to the right and down.
· '1': hit the ball and aim it to the left.
· '2': hit the ball and aim it directly.
· '3': hit the ball and aim it right.
· '1' or '2' or '3': serve the ball.
· '*': Jump to reach the ball. The direction of the jump will be the last direction of movement.
· '0': Pause/Resume game.
Looking for Ringtones?
On your phone?
PingPong on Mobile