|Provided By:||Rocking Pocket Games|
The most popular iPhone fishing game with over 4.1 million downloads is now available for Android!
This is the lite/demo version that includes one lake. The full version includes 15 lakes. You will not be able to unlock more lakes in this version.
If you like iFishing, make sure you try Doodle Fishing and iFishing Saltwater Edition!
This is THE MOST REALISTIC AND IN-DEPTH fishing game for Android. This is not an arcade game like the other fishing games... it's a fishing simulator written by an avid fisherman.
This blows the other fishing games away in terms of realism and gameplay depth! In iFishing, location, lure, lure depth, jigging and your reeling speed makes a difference about what fish you catch. It is the only fishing game that lets you drive a boat around a lake and fish structures.
-High definition 960x540 graphics for the latest devices
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spinnerbait, divers)
- Many species of freshwater fish to catch (perch, black crappie, bluegill, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, pike, carp, catfish, and musky)
- Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places on the lake.
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, lilypads, logs and rocks.
- Practice or Tournament modes in 3 difficulties.
- See over 40 real life backdrops and different ambient sounds based on where you are in the lake.
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
-To unlock more lakes you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the lake screen to see how much cash you've earned and need to unlock the next lake.
Responses to reviews:
- To people saying it won't cast more than 8 feet, this has been fixed so 20 ft is the minimum distance. The tilt of the phone when you release the line determines the cast distance. Let go of the line a little while after you make a cast motion. You can actually hold it as long as you want and then let go.
- Now playable on older devices, like MyTouch 3G!
5 - May 11, 2011 - Robert
This game is awesome. A definite must have for a fisherman.
5 - May 11, 2011 - ron
The best fishing game
5 - May 11, 2011 - Osamah
1 - May 11, 2011 - Ross
What a load of effing crap.
3 - May 11, 2011 - Brian
Epic 4 g sensor isnt setting the hook. Good game but hard to play if cant catch fish.
5 - May 11, 2011 - Adam
Work great on droid x
5 - May 11, 2011 - jeremiah
Best game ever
5 - May 11, 2011 - rookster
Looking for Ringtones?
On your phone?
i Fishing Lite for Android