|Provided By:||Catloaf Software, LLC|
* Learn the location of notes on the fretboard of a guitar or other stringed instrument.
* Supports a variety of standard and alternate string tunings: guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, mandolin.
* Training mode allows to focus learning on particular parts of the fretboard, and even focus on individual strings.
* Game mode provides a fun way to make progress. Work your way through levels of increasing difficulty!
* Train your ear at the same time as you improve your working knowledge of the instrument.
* Display notes as letters (A, B, C...) or solfege syllables (Do, Re, Mi...).
* Left-handed and right-handed neck types.
* Tune your instrument with your cell phone. Open string tones can be produced for any of the supported tunings!
* Dynamic user interface that works on a wide variety of mobile devices.
* Support for pointer input (stylus, touch screen, etc).
* Available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Catalan, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Dutch and Hebrew languages.
This demo version has limited features, but usage of the guitar tuner is unlimited and FREE!
10 - May 8, 2013 - Layouni from Tunis using Samsung GT-C3212 Duos
6.2 - December 11, 2012 - DAVID from WARWICK Usa using LG LG900g
THERE WAS NO SOUND?
8.6 - October 14, 2012 - Jujare vinay from Bangalore,india using LG GB175
6 - October 8, 2012 - PRANOY ROY from RAIPUR INDIA using Nokia 5233
9.4 - October 2, 2012 - issam from casablanca using RIM BlackBerry 9780
9.6 - September 19, 2012 - mani from kottayam-india using Samsung GT-C3312
9 - June 12, 2012 - MIK from Zagreb, croatia using Samsung GT-S3550 Shark 3
9.6 - May 29, 2012 - sarthak from delhi,india using Samsung GT-C3312
awesome for young guitarist like me (13) .
7.8 - May 19, 2012 - SCOTTY from NEW CASTLE USA using LG LX610
LEARNING NOTES QUICKLY NOW!
10 - May 11, 2012 - TIN GUMABON from PHILIPPINES using LG T310
this is cool!!
8.6 - April 15, 2012 - manu. from Cochin, India. using Samsung GT-E2232
Cool... This really tunes ones ears to identify the notes.
7.8 - February 28, 2012 - Anne from NOVA SCOTIA CANADA using Nokia 7230
I LIKE IT! :-)
7.8 - December 15, 2011 - lorena from las vegas using Motorola EX119
9 - November 19, 2011 - Йуро from Україна using Samsung GT-S3350
8.4 - November 10, 2011 - FATHAR from JAKARTA using Nokia E63
9.2 - August 15, 2011 - Rafay from Karachi,pakistan using Nokia 6103
8.6 - August 8, 2011 - JON from LONDON using Samsung GT-S5560 Marvel
7.4 - July 1, 2011 - FUTI MAYUNDA from D.R.C using Nokia 2630
6.8 - January 19, 2011 - RAJU from DELHI.INDIA using Samsung GT-S5253
6.2 - September 17, 2010 - NICOLAI using LG KC910i
8.4 - September 16, 2010 - marc from belgium using Nokia 6710s
8 - April 28, 2010 - JME from BEXHIK using Samsung GT-S5620
9.8 - March 22, 2010 - JON from PLYMOUTH using Samsung GT-S5230 Tocco Lite
9.6 - November 6, 2009 - Jovi from UAE using Samsung GT-S5233w
8 - October 31, 2009 - BRENNAN PATRICK BOYLE from FACEBOOK ME using LG CF360
6.2 - October 26, 2009 - Ed from Suffolk uk using SonyEricsson W880i
Its good to learn the different note names
5 - August 28, 2009 - Pankaj from Pithoragarh, India using Nokia 6070
It's fret board isn't designed for nokia 6070 keyboard or maybe I don't know how to play, because there is very poor help section.
8.4 - August 28, 2009 - David from St peters usa using Samsung SGH-T729
Tones are a little hard to hear with volume all the way up.
8.2 - July 13, 2009 - Cassie from MV, CA, USA using RIM BlackBerry 9500 Storm
Man! Love this! I am learning double bass, and the standard bass feature on Guitar Trainer Demo for Storm 9530 has been incredibly helpful, informative, and most of all fun! Great job!!
8.6 - June 28, 2009 - chika from indonesia using Nokia 9300
8.4 - June 5, 2009 - Evin from Utah using RIM BlackBerry 8320 Curve
good app Blackberry 8320 curve
9.2 - May 17, 2009 - stan from Dominica using Samsung SGH-M140L
Not too bad
5.2 - May 7, 2009 - Bob from New Brunswick using Samsung SGH-A827
poor graphics, low midi sounds do not come through
7.2 - April 8, 2009 - GAURAV from PAKISTAN using Nokia N79
6.4 - March 17, 2009 - XIABACHAO from HCM, VIETNAM using Nokia E71
i LOVE THAT
6.8 - October 14, 2008 - Rep from Seattle using RIM BlackBerry 8110 Pearl
if u play guitar youll like
7.8 - September 17, 2008 - AHMAD using SonyEricsson K510i
Looking for Ringtones?
On your phone?
Guitar Trainer on Mobile