|Provided By:||NOMOC Publishing Ltd|
Age of Heroes V Warrior's Way.
Legends and sagas are immortal but those who remember them die. When the time will come, and monsters will rise from darkness one push will be enough to make heavens fall on earth, and seas to boil, and there will be no one who would remember at least one legend.
About the last hero, who'll carry the heaviest burden.
When the time of Aivail has come there were three of them.
The three men, who'll decide if the world will live, or it has to give way to coming emptiness.
This is the story of one of them.
Sir Roderick from Nargard was always too downright and morbidly honest. His career at imperial court of Arkspire has finished at the very beginning when he found that one of courtiers takes bribes and challenged him, he was drided and killed the offender with one hit of armored fist.
He was exiled to his estate, without any hope to see Emperor's favor, he behaved as knight, devoting all time to studying of military arts and knight's Code but unfortunately he couldn't read.
His foes remembered dull-witted knight when orcish battle drums resounded again at western borders of Empire. The Empire had no troops to protect all the territory, and someone had to stop green-skinned, protecting imperial settlers escape and probably, to die.
When he was going to fight with orcs, and kissing his wife at parting, Sir Roderick couldn't imagine with whom he will fight, he couldn't know who will be his real enemy.
The enemy of whole world he knew and loved.
Features and innovations:
- Story of hero-knight, and two different endings depending on his actions;
- Developed dialogues influencing game process;
- Ability to select new skills during development;
- Aivail global map mode, allowing hero to move between locations;
- Stores and forts, in which player can buy artifacts and magic scrolls, and also recruit troops of different races;
- Ability to gain money and magic artifacts in battle;
- Inventory and hero's doll, allowing to equip him at discretion;
- New battle system with detailed reflecting of unit characteristics and damage;
- Battle balance, specially reworked for increasing of battle dynamics, with many new tactical abilities;
- More than 80 types of artifacts armor, weapon, magic objects and potions;
- 23 magic spells of 6 different chools Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Space and Light for using on scrolls;
- 21 new unit including mummies, gnomes-musketeers, orcish shamans, Devil incarnates, elementals of elements and mysterious Chimeras;
- Units' special skills stunning, lulling, curse and active magic acting during the battle;
- Accidental meetings during travels on Global maps, adding the element of suddenness;
Looking for Ringtones?
On your phone?
Age of Heroes V: Warrior's Way on Mobile