Take on the Aces of the Luftwaffe once more in heated battles above the clouds!
Be a fighter pilot on D-Day!
Decision Day has come! The Royal Air Force and the US Air Force set out to liberate France from the German invaders! Yet, there are dangers looming ahead that are much greater than expected. The Germans have fully devoted themselves to mythology and are excavating powerful artefacts in order to gain the upper hand in the war! When the mightiest one of these relics is found, forsaken souls awaken to new life. Darkness spreads across the land and the most dreadful warriors of the skies return from afterlife. It's up to you to confront them, to stop them and to defeat them once again! The Aces of the Luftwaffe are back and their army ascends from the shadows!
- Sequel to the action-packed Shooter-Adventure
- Epic storyline with a movie-like presentation
- More action and even more explosions
- 30 challenging levels, from Omaha Beach to the Ardennes
- Old and new flight manoeuvres help you to survive the war
- Free movement on the screen
- Dangerous enemies on the ground and in the sky
- Potent power-ups for maximum control
- Mighty artefacts enable powerful special abilities
- Level-up system with selectable upgrades
- 3 difficulty settings: Rookie, Ace, Legend
- 3 different game modes: Campaign, Air Battle, Dog Fight
- Exclusive soundtrack for an immersive experience
Features can vary depending on device
For each type of level there are various objectives to fulfil in order to successfully accomplish the mission. Ace and Air Battle missions simply require you to shoot down a certain number of enemies. During Ground Attack missions ships, flak positions, tanks and bunkers have to be destroyed with bombs or mines. In this type of mission, as well as in the Paratrooper missions, you may only miss a limited number of targets for the mission to succeed. Some levels may also increase game speed or require you to defend a companion for a certain amount of time.
2, 4, 6, 8, Navigation key left, Navigation key right, Navigation key up, Navigation key down: Basic Controls
5, Navigation key centre: Shoot
2x4, 2xNavigation key left, 2x6, 2xNavigation key right: Roll Manoeuvre
2x8, 2xNavigation key down: Vertical Loop Manoeuvre
2x2, 2xNavigation key up: Assault Manoeuvre
Display key left: Drop cargo, Confirm, Skip text
Display key right: Skip cutscene, Ingame menu
7, 9: Drop cargo
1, 3: Choose artefact
*, #: Artefact info
9.6 - April 13, 2012 - SHIVA from ADILABAD,INDIA using Samsung GT-S8000 Jet
Looking for Ringtones?
On your phone?
Aces Of The Luftwaffe 2 on Mobile